Barack Ferrazzano is proud to announce Vault — an industry leader in providing law-firm research to potential job candidates — has once again recognized the Firm. Barack Ferrazzano earned high marks in eight categories for 2020:
- Top 150 Under 150
- Best Law Firms by Region: Best Law Firms in Chicago
- Best Midsize Law Firms to Work For
- Most Selective Midsize Law Firms
- Best Midsize Law Firms for Hours
- Best Midsize Law Firms for Firm Culture
- Best Midsize Law Firms for Compensation
- Best Midsize Law Firms for Pro Bono
Barack Ferrazzano has been consistently ranked by Vault. Vault’s 2020 recognition marks the 4th year the Firm has been named in the “Top 150 Under 150” list, the 5th year selected to the “Best Law Firms by Region: Best Law Firms in Chicago” list, and the 3rd year named as a “Best Midsize Law Firm to Work For," with specific recognition in the categories of selectivity, hours, firm culture, compensation, and pro bono in 2020.
Often cited in news sources such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fortune, Vault ranks top law firms based on exclusive insider information from verified industry employees and interns.
- To learn more on Vault’s methodology of data collection and ranking, click the links above.
- To view Barack Ferrazzano’s complete Vault profile, visit: https://www.vault.com/company-profiles/law/barack-ferrazzano-kirschbaum-perlman-nagelberg-llp
Vault provides in-depth intelligence on what it's like to work in an industry, company, or profession, collecting data from nearly 5,000 companies in more than 120 industries. Vault’s company rankings, ratings, and reviews are sourced and verified through ongoing directed surveys of active employees and interns. Based on survey results, Vault ranks the top law firms in prestige, diversity, quality of life, and overall best to work for.
To learn more about Vault, visit: https://www.vault.com/about-us