Tackling The $25 Billion Opportunity
Tuesday, October 11, 2022
9:00 AM-11:00 AM CDT
BFKN’s Financial Institutions Group is proud to present our first “bootcamp” for bankers interested in banking-as-a-service (“BaaS”).
Join a panel of industry veterans during this two-hour complimentary webinar to learn how to become the bank behind innovative products and services and how to tap this monumental revenue-generating opportunity.
Although new issues are developing daily, some of the topics we intend to cover include:
- Preparation. Understanding how interested banks can prepare for success, focusing on technology, compliance, and operational issues.
- Talent. How to identify, incentivize, and take care of the personnel who can transform your BaaS operation.
- The Partner Process. Identifying and evaluating potential partners and minimizing the risks of partnering.
- Regulators. How to work with your regulators for a seamless launch and expansion.
This will be a collaborative discussion yielding practical tips. We encourage you to submit your questions and topic suggestions when registering for the program. We will apply for 2.0 hours of general CLE credit for this program. In order to receive CLE credit for this webinar, attendees must watch the entire program.
To learn more about our panel of industry leaders, click here.
- Stanley F. Orszula, Partner, BFKN Financial Institutions Group
- Justin C. Steffen, Partner, BFKN Financial Institutions Group
- Kirsten Muetzel, Principal, KLM Advisory
- Brian Love, Head of Banking & Fintech, Travillian
- Brad Smith, Partner, Cornerstone Advisors
- JP Nicols, Cofounder & Managing Director, Alloy Labs