September 28-October 2, 2020
Barack Ferrazzano Compensation & Employment Group co-chair Lynne Mapes-Riordan and Compensation & Employment and Litigation Group partner Allison N. Powers join over 25 industry leaders in mental health and workplace wellness for the virtual summit, "Prioritizing Workplace Wellness." Presented by Next Level Health and Wellness – part of Next Level Urgent Care – this week-long event details modern methods to optimize mental health in the workplace and tips for implementing these strategies.
Legal Advice: Addressing Employee Concerns Surrounding COVID-19
Monday, September 28 | 8:00 AM CST
Allison Powers - Partner, Compensation & Employment and Litigation Group
Allison provides detailed explanations and practical advice about how employers should approach their most pressing pandemic related legal questions.
Legal Questions: Are Employers Responsible for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19?
Wednesday, September 30 | 8:00 AM CST
Lynne Mapes-Riordan - Co-Chair, Compensation & Employment Group
Using her has vast experience in helping employers navigate issues that have arisen during COVID-19, Lynne talks about a variety of legal questions she has encountered and discusses employer obligations surrounding leave, accommodations, exposures, and more.
Additional summit topics include:
- How a multi-faceted approach to improving the mental health of an employee group leads to success;
- Case studies on programs that have been successful in reducing stigma and breaking down barriers to discussing mental health issues;
- Which qualities make organizations resilient when responding to crises including the pandemic;
- Leadership skills and techniques that help maintain a strong workforce;
- Threat assessments and multidisciplinary workplace violence prevention programs to keep an employee group safe;
- How now, more than ever, technology can help reach the masses and deliver easily accessible solutions for common mental health issues;
- Steps employers can take to reduce stigma in their organizations; and
- Why the time for action is right now during the pandemic.
To learn more about the event, visit: https://prioritizingworkplacewellness.com/