- Watch the Financial Institutions Update webinar recording: https://youtu.be/0ZsNomTUmFI
- View the speakers' bios: fiupdate_speakers
Practical & Strategic Issues Facing Our Industry
Sponsored By Barack Ferrazzano & RSM US LLP
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
10:30 AM-12:00 PM (CST)
Since the last financial crisis and recession, RSM US and Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group have partnered together to host webinars and conferences for bankers about current issues.
Join a panel of industry veterans on Wednesday, May 13, for a complimentary webinar as we share insights on what we learned through the past recession and what we are seeing in today’s rapidly evolving environment. While new issues are developing daily, some of the topics we intend to touch on include:
- Update. What's the latest on government lending programs, sub debt offerings, regulatory and compliance issues, and a host of other topics.
- Liquidity & Credit. Effects on ALLL, implementing CECL, contingency funding and capital planning.
- Strategic/M&A. How can banks use this time to plan for strategic alternatives when the market opens back up.
- Workforce Dynamics. How having a remote workforce impacts risks, productivity, and culture.
- General Uncertainty/Economic Outlook. Impact of the long-term low rate environment and of market disruptions on profitability, credit stress testing, etc.
- Corporate Governance. Emphasis on keeping your directors informed of what is going on at your organization and their role as an integral part of problem solving.
- Litigation/Workouts. What actions can you take now to most effectively protect your organization from the inevitable wave of litigation.
Can we cover all that in an hour and a half? We’ll see. This will be a free-wheeling discussion and we’ll try to impart as much practical information as we can. We welcome any other topics or questions you would like us to touch on. Submit questions and topic suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org