March 30-31, 2016
The Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
4150 North MacArthur Boulevard
Irving, TX 75038
Join Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group Securities Section Leader Robert Fleetwood for SNL's 5th Annual Community Bankers Conference, "Embracing the Curve: How to Thrive in a Changing Market." Through panels, networking events and one-on-one conversations, this two-day conference focuses on what it takes to lead a successful community bank of the future, along with best practices and financial strategies that are working in a variety of markets across the nation. Rob will moderate a panel on March 30, entitled "Buy, Sell or Hold? Capital and M&A Considerations."
Buy, Sell or Hold? Capital and M&A Considerations
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Robert M. Fleetwood
- The current environment for community bank M&A: recent valuation multiples and pricing drivers.
- Special deal considerations for thinly traded and privately held institutions.
- How changes to the Small Bank Holding Company Policy Statement may impact M&A and capital raising for community banks.
- Raising and maintaining access to cost effective capital.
- Evaluating all of your alternatives for deploying excess capital: M&A, organic loan growth, dividends and stock repurchases.
Click here for more information about the conference and how to register.