Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg Once Again Ranked Top Illinois Real Estate Firm by Chambers USA 2012
Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg's real estate practice group is once again a Top Ranked Illinois Real Estate Firm by Chambers USA 2012 Client’s Guide of America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. Cited as "a talented firm that punches well above its weight," this marks the 5th consecutive year Barack Ferrazzano has been ranked a top real estate firm in Illinois.
Also individually recognized by Chambers as top Illinois real estate attorneys are:
• Howard J. Kirschbaum - Managing Partner and Co-Head of the Real Estate practice, Howard is highly respected in the industry and described by his peers as "very impressive."
• Suzanne Bessette-Smith - Recognized for her substantial experience in real estate investment trusts (REITs), sources view Suzanne in "the highest regard."
• Howard A. Nagelberg - Name partner and Co-Head of the "market-leading" Real Estate practice, Howard is highly recommended for his comprehensive REITs experience.
• Mark Beaubien - Observed by sources as "a wonderful lawyer," Mark is recognized for his experience in secured financing, commercial development, and acquisitions and dispositions.
• Dennis A. Ferrazzano - A founding partner of the firm, Dennis is acclaimed by peers as having "a wealth of experience in real estate matters."
Chambers USA, a Chambers & Partners publication, bases its rankings on the research into the strengths and reputations of law firms and individuals. Each year, a team of researchers conducts thousands of in-depth, confidential interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. Chambers assesses the results and ranks law firms and lawyers according to the criteria most valued by clients. In a survey independent of Chambers, more than 50 percent of 20,000 in-house counsel around the world chose Chambers & Partners as the "go-to" source to identify law firms and lawyers.
Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP provides a wide range of business-oriented legal services to some of the most respected companies in America and around the world. Founded in 1984 by two highly regarded law professors at Northwestern University and two former members of a prominent Chicago law firm, Barack Ferrazzano has grown to approximately 100 lawyers from some of the most renowned firms and law schools in the U.S.