Chambers USA Names Barack Ferrazzano Top Illinois Real Estate Law Firm For 7 Straight Years
For the past seven years, Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg's Real Estate Group has been recognized as a top real estate law firm in Illinois by Chambers USA “The Client’s Guide of America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” confirming we are a “heavyweight in the Chicago market” in all areas of the real estate industry. Clients described our attorneys as “extremely knowledgeable, dynamic” having “a wealth of experience,” strengths which are “very effective in helping to achieve our goals.”
The following attorneys have been individually recognized by Chambers USA:
Bankruptcy / Restructuring — Illinois
- William J. Barrett — Chair of the Bankruptcy & Creditor Rights group, Bill is regarded as an “excellent lawyer” with a strong record in substantial Chapter 11 cases and impressed interviewees with his substantive command of bankruptcy law.
Real Estate — Illinois
- Mark J. Beaubien — Sources praise Mark as a “solid lawyer” known for his experience in a range of matters including acquisitions and dispositions, commercial development and secured financings.
- Suzanne Bessette-Smith — Co-chair of the Real Estate Group, Suzanne is acknowledged for her significant experience in REITs, as well as for her involvement in the formation of joint ventures and commercial development, including build-to-suit projects and related financing activities.
- Dennis A. Ferrazzano — Dennis, a name partner of the firm, is respected for his vast knowledge and experience in the industry, with peers indicating “he knows all the key developers and knows our company and culture well.”
- Howard J. Kirschbaum — Name and managing partner, Howard is described by sources as “intelligent, thorough, business oriented and enjoyable to work with,” and is consistently recognized as one of real estate law's top-ranked practitioners in Illinois.
- Howard A. Nagelberg — Touted for advising REITs in a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, name partner Howard is known for representing developers, lenders and other parties in connection with co-investment structures.
Chambers USA, a Chambers & Partners publication, bases its rankings on the research into the strengths and reputations of law firms and individuals. Each year, a team of researchers conducts thousands of in-depth, confidential interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. Chambers assesses the results and ranks law firms and lawyers according to the criteria most valued by clients. In a survey independent of Chambers, more than 50 percent of 20,000 in-house counsel around the world chose Chambers as the "go-to" source to identify law firms and lawyers.