2012 Making Sense of the Current Bank M&A Environment (Webcast)
It is estimated that over the next seven years as many as 3,000 banks will be consumed in a wave of consolidation. When, and how, the process will ultimately unfold is unknown. But whether your institution is a buyer or seller – or plans to remain independent – it is important to understand the dynamics of the evolving landscape.
This webcast, part of a quarterly series created by McGladrey, Barack Ferrazzano, and Raymond James, will address the latest information bank leaders need to consider, including:
• Insights from Q1 2012 data on pricing and geographic trends
• Strategic rationales for buying or selling
• Regulatory processes involved with M&A
• Integrating institutions with “issues”
• Strategies for staying independent
• What may be ahead for the second half of 2012
The complimentary webcast will be held 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET (10 a.m. CT, 9 a.m. MT, 8 a.m. PT). We hope you will be able to join us. Click here for more information or to RSVP.