Shermin Kruse on "Standards of Admissibility"
Shermin Kruse joins a faculty of top local litigators, global consultants, corporate counsel, and government officials for Law Bulletin's 2010 Annual Discovery & E-Discovery Conference.
Topics of this year's conference include:
- Discovery: Cooperation and Litigation Holds
- E-Discovery 101 and E-Discovery in the Small Case
- The Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program
- E-Discovery: Early Case Assessment
- Discovery Sanctions
- E-Discovery: Standards of Admissibility
- E-Discovery: Third Party Data, Social Media and Cloud Computing
Conference attendees will earn 6.5 MCLE hours, including 1 hour of PMCLE (ethics).
For more information or to register for this conference, please click here.