6th Annual Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) Conference
Friday, October 7, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CST
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
The Institute for Compliance
at the IIT/Chicago-Kent College of Law
565 W. Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60661
Click here for parking information.
Join Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group partner and AMLA Chicago Chapter President, John Geiringer, for the AMLA's 6th Annual Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) Conference at The Institute for Compliance at Chicago-Kent College of Law. This conference is a MUST for everyone in the field of BSA/AML Compliance, Risk Management, Fraud, Security, Legal, AML Investigation, Students, Consultants, and others. John and other leading industry professionals will provide insight on some of the most pressing BSA/AML issues facing the financial services industry.
- Examination & Enforcement Issues Update & Trends
- Understanding the Application of Counter Threat Finance, Your Role & Understanding the Illicit Financial Networks
- Holy Land Trial, Current Trends in Terrorist Financing, & How the Landscape of TF has Evolved Over the Years
- Transnational Crimes
- Compliance Officer Accountability & Liability
- Beneficial Ownership Requirements and the 5th Pillar -Customer Due Diligence
RSVP: email@example.com or call 407.864.5132
Members: $200.00, Additional Person at $150.00
Non Members: $295.00
Government Discounted Rate: $100.00
Law Enforcement: No cost
Pay via credit card at AMLA's website product store. Click on the appropriate product type and register using a credit card or make check payable to The Anti-Money Laundering Association, 127 West Fairbanks Avenue, #105, Winter Park, FL 32789. Payment must be received prior to event.
Click here for more information about the meeting and how to register.