Mandatory Reporting Requirements for Certain New Foreign Direct Investments in the U.S. in 2015
Friday, June 5, 2015
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CDT)
Barack Ferrazzano Corporate & Securities Group Partners William E. Turner II and Matthew A. Jackson are featured speakers during the "Mandatory Reporting Requirements for Certain New Foreign Direct Investments in the U.S. in 2015" webcast hosted by The Knowledge Group LLC. In this two-hour LIVE webcast, a panel of thought leaders and professionals provides the audience with an overview and in-depth discussion of the newly updated mandatory reporting requirements facing new foreign direct investment in the U.S.
- Overview of Bureau of Economic Analysis Reporting Requirements
- Reporting Requirements for New Foreign Direct Investment
- Identifying Affected Transactions
- Persons Responsible for Filing
- Evaluating Percentage Interests and Voting Securities
- When a Lease or Facility May Oblige Reporting
- Consequences of Non-compliance
Click here to read about this topic in the December 31, 2014, "Client Alert: Reinstated Form BE-13 May Be Required By January 12, 2015 to Report 2014 U.S. Investments and Expansions."