2013 The AMLA Third Annual Full Day BSA/AML Conference (Rosemont, IL)
Barack Ferrazzano's Financial Institutions Group Partner, John Geiringer, is a featured speaker during The AMLA Third Annual BSA/AML Conference on Friday, October 4, 2013, in Rosemont, Illinois.
This full-day seminar is a MUST for everyone in the field of BSA/AML Compliance, Fraud, Security, Legal and AML Investigation; it will put you on the cutting edge of BSA/AML compliance issues and equip you with resources that can enhance your ability to recognize and prevent criminals from using your organization for their illicit criminal activity.
John and other industry professionals will cover the following topics:
- BSA/AML Hot Topics
- Fraud Analytic Tools for Detection and Prevention and Fraud Schemes
- Examination and Enforcement Issues
- Enhanced Due Diligence Processes
- Revised FATF Standards and Methodology: Implications for CFT Efforts
- Investigative Interviewing
The AMLA is a national organization for professionals involved with BSA/AML compliance and the prevention of financial crimes.
For further information click here.