2013 Illinois CPA Society Financial Institutions Conference (Oakbrook, IL)
When: September 24, 2013
Time: Registration - 7:30 AM - 8:15 AM
Conference - 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Where: Drury Lane Oak Brook
100 Drury Ln Oakbrook Terrace
CEP credits available for attendees.
Financial Institutions Group Partner, Dennis Wendte, will be moderating a panel discussion at the ICPAS Financial Institutions Conference. The conference will cover a variety of topics that are broken up into seven sessions:
- Mergers & Acquisitions Landscape: A New Normal?
- Accounting and Reporting Update for Financial Institutions: A Focus on Financial Instruments
- Enterprise Risk Management: Taking the Silos Out of Managing Risk
- Does the S Corporation Alternative Still Make Sense?
- 2013-14 Economic Outlook
- Understanding the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- Regulator Roundtable
During the Regulator Roundtable, Dennis will moderate the discussion of key topics of interest including Basel III, stress testing, allowances for loan losses, and liquidity. The roundtable will also cover the role of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and allow for attendees to meet and interact with regulators on the panel.
For more information and to register for this event please, click here.