2013 Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing in Banking and Finance (Chicago, IL)
Thursday, February 7, 2012
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (central)
Complimentary passes are available for the first 30 registrants.
Once all of the passes are used, attendees can register for the deeply discounted rate of $25 each, courtesy of Barack Ferrazzano.
Money laundering and terrorist's financial activities have wreaked havoc on the global financial system. As more sophisticated and new modalities are used to execute complex money laundering schemes to help fund terrorists, finance directors and compliance officers will need to work closely with the organization’s governing board and corporate counsel to plug up any leaks which could open the door to illicit activity.
In a two-hour Live webcast assembled by the Knowledge Group, a panel of AML/CTF specialists and thought leaders will discuss the latest money laundering and terrorist financing trends and typologies in banking and finance. In addition to a walk through on AML/CTF regulations, Barack Ferrazzano Financial Institutions Group's John Geiringer and other industry leaders will offer valuable insights on how to apply international best practices and develop effective strategic tools in strengthening your risk reduction process to prevent the catastrophic impact of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance and Risk Officers
- AML/CTF Professionals
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Money Service Businesses
- Bank and Financial Institution Executives
- Bank and Financial Institution Auditors
- Banking Lawyers & Consultants
- Anti–Money Laundering Lawyers and Specialists
- Security Operations
- Fraud Monitoring
- Business Analysts
- Fraud Analysts
- And Other Interested Professionals
This is a must attend for anyone who wants to learn the latest developments in AML/CTF and best practices to strengthen their AML/CTF programs.
- New guidance explained by the most qualified key leaders & experts
- Hear directly from key regulators & thought leaders
- Interact directly with panel during Q&A