Katie E. Yonover
As an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Group, Katie represents U.S. and multinational companies across a range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, general corporate counseling and other strategic transactions.
Prior to joining BFKN, Katie was an associate at Sidley Austin LLP where she advised insurance, financial and private equity clients across a variety of corporate and securities issues, including strategic counseling, mergers and acquisitions, private and public securities offerings and general corporate matters.
Activities & Honors
- Associate Editor, Northwestern University Journal of Law and Social Policy (2016)
- Legal Extern, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2014)
- February 27, 2023 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- May 3, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- March 11, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- October 6, 2021 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., Global Studies and Spanish, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois