Cindy C. Wang
Cindy concentrates on transactional, regulatory and securities matters for financial institutions and financial institution holding companies.
Cindy's extensive experience in the banking area includes assisting with all aspects of de novo bank and holding company formations, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory and securities filings and due diligence reviews. Her experience also includes general corporate matters such as the preparation of annual and special meeting materials for public and private holding companies and financial institutions. She assists with SEC periodic reporting for the firm’s publicly held financial institutions. In addition, she has experience in researching federal and state securities matters.
Cindy is a speaker at bank trade association meetings and a guest lecturer at bank regulation classes at law schools. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Phoenix and her Paralegal Certificate from William Rainey Harper College. She has worked in the banking area with members of the firm's financial institutions group since 1989.
Activities & Honors
- Member, Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals
Other Events & Speaking Engagements
- 2007 Guest Lecturer, De Novo & Holding Company Formations, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- 2007 Presentation, De Novo Formations, Midwest De Novo Bank Conference
- 2006 Guest Lecturer, De Novo Formations, University of Iowa College of Law
- October 1, 2021 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release