Brandon is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Group. He represents U.S. and multinational companies in a range of transactional matters including domestic and cross-border investments, mergers and acquisitions, financing matters, and general corporate governance matters.
Before joining the Firm, Brandon represented private equity firms and public companies in connection with various financing and merger and acquisition transactions at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Prior to law school, Brandon was an Audit Senior Assistant at Deloitte & Touche LLP.
Representation of Getaway – a wellness hospitality company – in a deal that secured $22.5 million in Series B financing. The round was led by a controlled affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, with continued support from L Catterton and other existing shareholders.
Activities & Honors
- Member, Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago (LAGBAC)
- PILI Fellow, Legal Assistance Foundation (2017)
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Wisconsin (inactive)
- Executive Editor, Northwestern Law Review
- National Finalist, Williams Moot Court
- National Finalist, Transactional LawMeet
Articles & Publications
- May 5, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- April 14, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- March 31, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- January 22, 2020 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- October 15, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- September 27, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- August 5, 2019 – Yahoo Finance Press Release
- June 10, 2019 – Yahoo Finance Press Release
- April 19, 2019 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release