As an associate in the firm's Litigation group, Audrey concentrates her practice on a wide range of complex litigation matters.
Prior to joining BFKN, Audrey clerked for the Honorable Steven M. Colloton on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. During law school, Audrey gained valuable litigation experience in the Michigan Law School Veterans Legal Clinic, where she litigated on behalf of indigent veterans in Michigan. She also interned for the Honorable Nicholas G. Garaufis on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and worked as a summer associate for a New York law firm.
Activities & Honors
- Law Clerk, Hon. Steven M. Colloton, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2021-2022
- Executive Editor, Michigan Law Review
- Selected, Certificates of Merit for Introduction to Constitutional Law and Torts
- Order of the Coif
Articles & Publications
- January 10, 2023 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
- November 21, 2022 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Music, Flute Performance, with honors, 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois