Allison is a contract attorney in the firm's Real Estate group. She is a highly-skilled commercial real estate attorney with a depth and breadth of knowledge and expertise in complex transactions and financings across the full spectrum of industry sectors. Her representation highlights include:
- Developers and investors in major acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and financings;
- Global financial institutions in commercial mortgage-backed loan originations and securitizations, non-recourse securitizable loans and bond issuances secured by real estate, multi-property and multi-state mortgage financing and real estate-related domestic private and offshore private equity fund offerings to taxable and non-taxable U.S. and offshore investors;
- Numerous commercial leasing projects; and
- Air rights transactions and zoning lot development agreements.
Allison's experience includes acquisitions, sales, finance, leasing and joint ventures in all forms of commerical, retail, mixed use, industrial and large-scale projects throughout the United States, Japan, London and the Caribbean.
Prior to joining the firm, Allison practiced law at various New York law firms.
Activities & Honors
- Style Editor, Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law
Charitable & Community Organizations
- Chairperson, Student Advisory Board, Representative Committee, Northwestern University