- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1980
- The College of St. Catherine, B.A., 1977
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois
- Washington, District of Columbia
Judith K. Muncy
Judy is a part of the Financial Institutions Group and concentrates her practice on corporate and regulatory matters involving banks and savings associations. She has extensive experience in counseling banks, thrifts and their affiliates on a wide range of regulatory matters. She is also involved in corporate issues faced by financial institutions, including mergers and acquisitions, mutual to stock conversions, charter conversions, holding company formations and state and federal regulatory compliance issues.
Judy has been practicing in the financial institutions area for over 20 years, first with the Office of General Counsel of the Federal Home Loan Bank Board in Washington, D.C., then as a partner in the financial institutions groups of large law firms in Washington and Chicago. She regularly represents clients before each of the federal bank regulatory agencies as well as various state bank regulatory agencies.
- Client Alert: CSBS Releases New BSA/AML Compliance Tool
- Client Alert: Banks Face Continued Threat of ADA Website Accessibility Lawsuits
- Client Alert: Federal Banking Regulators Expand Banks Eligible for Extended 18-Month Examination Cycle