Andrew is an associate in the Litigation Group, where he advocates for clients before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, including corporate governance, franchise, real estate, and contract disputes.
Before joining Barack Ferrazzano, Andrew litigated consumer fraud and antitrust class actions at a leading plaintiffs firm. He also served as a judicial law clerk for the U.S. District Courts in Reno, Nevada and Chicago, Illinois. Andrew received his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law.
A proud alumnus of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Andrew marched in the Wisconsin Band during college. Following his graduation, he worked as a legislative aide in the Wisconsin Assembly.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Law Clerk, Hon. Sheila Finnegan (N.D. Ill.)
- Law Clerk, Hon. Valerie P. Cooke (D. Nev.)
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago
- Editor, California Law Review
- Co-Editor in Chief, Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law
Charitable & Community Organizations
- Wisconsin Alumni Association Badger Board
- Team to End AIDS (AIDS Foundation of Chicago charity running team)
- 2013 AIDS LifeCycle (545 mile bike ride to support San Francisco AIDS Foundation)
- Stonewall Kickball and Dodgeball (philanthropic LGBT sports league)