Ariel earned her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Michigan Law School, and a B.A., with highest distinction, in Political Science and International Studies from the University of Michigan. While in law school, Ariel served as a Contributing Editor on the Michigan Law Review and interned for the Honorable Arthur J. Tarnow (Eastern District of Michigan).
Ariel's experience encompasses all aspects of litigation, from developing case strategy, conducting discovery, preparing for and defending depositions, and arguing motions in court. Prior to joining the Firm, she was an associate at Goldberg Kohn Ltd., where she litigated cases in both state and federal court in a wide variety of areas, including labor and employment, contract law, insurance law, legal malpractice, regulatory work, banking law and general commercial litigation.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Arthur J. Tarnow, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- Contributing Editor, Michigan Law Review
- Member, Steering Committee, Michigan Law Alumni Club of Chicago
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude,
2014 University of Michigan, B.A., with highest distinction, 2010
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - 6th Circuit