Kait is an associate in the Firm's Corporate & Securities Group. While attending the University of Michigan Law School, Kait gained valuable experience as a summer associate in the Office of General Counsel of a Firm client, Chrysler Group LLC (N/K/A FCA US, LLC).
Representation of Moët Hennessy Inc. in its acquisition of Woodinville Whiskey Company, LLC.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Merit Scholar Recipient, University of Michigan Law School
- James B. Angell Scholar, University of Michigan
- Law Clerk, Fausone Bohn LLP (2012-2013)
Charitable & Community Organizations
- Volunteer, Food Gatherers
- Small Group Leader, Oak Pointe Church
- 7/27/2017 – Above the Law