- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- University of Minnesota, B.A., 2007
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Minnesota
Nicholas M. Brenckman
Nick is an associate in the Firm's Corporate & Securities, Financial Institutions and Fashion, Luxury & Retail Groups with experience in counseling both public and private companies with respect to securities transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and a variety of other corporate and transactional matters. Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Nick was an associate at a national law firm based in Minneapolis.
Before practicing law, Nick held the position of Negotiations Leader with Target Corporation where he negotiated pricing for more than $1 billion dollars of inventory across multiple product categories, earning the Vice President Award for excellence in negotiation and partnership strategy. His business and negotiating skills are a valuable asset to his clients.
- Client Alert: CSBS Releases New BSA/AML Compliance Tool
- Client Alert: Banks Face Continued Threat of ADA Website Accessibility Lawsuits
- Client Alert: Federal Banking Regulators Expand Banks Eligible for Extended 18-Month Examination Cycle
- Durant Bancorp, Inc. Completes Private Placement of Subordinated Debt
- #1 M&A Legal Advisor for Banks in the Midwest
- Old Second National Bank to Acquire Chicago Branch of Talmer Bank and Trust
- Financial Institutions Group Mid-Year Review / BFKN #1 Nationally in M&A
- Minneapolis Office Expansion Continues