Nick is an associate in the Firm's Corporate & Securities, Financial Institutions and Fashion, Luxury & Retail Groups with experience in counseling both public and private companies with respect to securities transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and a variety of other corporate and transactional matters. Prior to joining Barack Ferrazzano, Nick was an associate at a national law firm based in Minneapolis.
Before practicing law, Nick held the position of Negotiations Leader with Target Corporation where he negotiated pricing for more than $1 billion dollars of inventory across multiple product categories, earning the Vice President Award for excellence in negotiation and partnership strategy. His business and negotiating skills are a valuable asset to his clients.
Articles & Publications
- 3/2/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 1/4/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- Client Alert: Federal Banking Regulators Expand Banks Eligible for Extended 18-Month Examination Cycle12/20/2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 7/27/2017 – Above the Law
- 7/26/2017 – Press Release