Ashley is an associate of the Firm’s Real Estate Group. Ashley’s practice focuses on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, mortgage and mezzanine financing, and joint ventures. Before joining Barack Ferrazzano, she was a real estate associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. During her time there, Ashley represented clients in all facets of real estate transactions and advised corporate clients on real estate aspects of complex business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations.
Outside of the office, Ashley is passionate about animal rights issues, enjoys an active lifestyle of running, kayaking and skiing, and is an avid baker.
Professional Activities & Honors
- President, Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Society, Northwestern University School of Law
- Senior Editor, Journal of International Law and Business, Northwestern University School of Law
- Treasurer, Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, Northwestern University School of Law
Charitable & Community Organizations
- Member, Multiple Solutions, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois (2014-Present)
- Foster, PAWS Chicago (2014-Present)
- Tutor, Working in the Schools (2011-2013)
Articles & Publications
- "Micro-Management": Constitutional and Policy Concerns Arising from India's Microfinance Institutions (Development and Regulation) BillSpring 2013 – Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business, Vol. 33 Issue 3