Amy is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities and Fashion, Luxury & Retail Groups. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, brand and product endorsement deals and general corporate matters. She has represented publicly traded and privately held companies in connection with a variety of transactions, and has particular experience representing luxury fashion and beauty brands in connection with celebrity endorsement deals, short film and event productions, product placements and strategic acquisitions.
Amy also is the Firm’s Director of Legal Recruiting & Development, responsible for the full cycle of recruitment for all lateral and entry level attorneys, management of the Firm’s Summer Program and implementation of a broad variety of training programs and other professional development initiatives for the Firm’s attorneys.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Volunteer Attorney, The Law Project’s “Solutions Station,” offering legal guidance to small business entrepreneurs regarding corporate structures and business planning
- J.H. Wigmore Scholar, Northwestern University School of Law
- Editor, Journal of International Law and Business, Northwestern University School of Law
Charitable & Community Organizations
- Young Professionals Board Member, LAF (formerly the Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago)
- 7/27/2017 – Above the Law
- 12/2014 – Lawyer Monthly