Emily is an associate in the Firm's Financial Institutions Group. She focuses her practice on capital raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions, securities, and general corporate matters for financial institutions.
Prior to joining the Firm, Emily was an associate in the corporate and securities area of a large Chicago law firm, dealing primarily with investment management matters.
Professional Activities & Honors
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Investment Management Subcommittee, Chicago Bar Association (2012)
- Member, Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business (2009-2011)
Other Events & Speaking Engagements
- 2012 Presentations to the Investment Management Subcommittee, Chicago Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- 5/2/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 3/2/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 1/4/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- Client Alert: Federal Banking Regulators Expand Banks Eligible for Extended 18-Month Examination Cycle12/20/2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 3/18/2015 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- First Community Financial Partners, Inc. and First Mazon Bancorp, Inc. Announce Signing of Definitive Agreement3/2016
- Alerus Financial Expands Service Offerings with Acquisition of Alliance Benefit Group North Central States, Inc.10/22/2015