Jack is a partner in the Firm’s Litigation Group.
While in law school, Jack was an editor of the The University of Chicago Law Review. Also while in law school, Jack served as a research assistant to Professor Richard Epstein, and received a John M. Olin scholarship to study law and economics.
Prior to law school, Jack worked at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Legislative Affairs in Washington, D.C., where he advised senior departmental officials on legislative and communications strategy and the Senate confirmation process. While serving at the department, he received the Secretary’s Award for Exemplary Service.
Professional Activities & Honors
- The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies
Articles & Publications
- 1/4/2017 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 12/6/2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 9/30/2016 – Barack Ferrazzano Client Alert
- 1/11/2018 – Barack Ferrazzano Press Release