- University of Michigan, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- University of Michigan, B.A., with high distinction, 2007
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
Vito S. Solitro
Vito is an associate in the firm’s litigation and intellectual property groups. Vito focuses his practice on general commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation, including consumer fraud, false advertising, class action, trademark infringement, trademark dilution, right of publicity, copyright, breach of contract, financial institutions related litigation, commercial foreclosure, and judgment enforcement. He also has experience in motor vehicle franchise litigation.
- Audi of America
- Moët Hennessy USA, Inc.
- Sephora USA
- Volkswagen Group of America
- West Suburban Bank
Professional Activities and Honors
- Selected, Illinois Rising Stars, Super Lawyers (2013-2014)